Sprintr Wins the Race
Making noise for a new ground-breaking event registration kiosk
When Australian event specialists AV1 developed a ground-breaking stand-alone event registration kiosk – Sprintr – they called in Realise to help make a noise.
It didn’t take long; as Sprintr was based in Geneva Realise were able to offer support from their French office near Bergerac. Within three months Realise had:
- Arranged for meetings with 4 leading global exhibition organisers
- Designed and developed a presentation and secured a speaking slot at the leading event technology show
- Written and placed articles in all relevant industry magazines
- Secured opinion pieces, interviews and commentaries in both on and offline publications
- Lined up meetings with suitable European partners
What they say about us…
"When I transferred to Europe to open up the market, I turned to the guys at Realise to help me understand the landscape, access some major client opportunities and get some editorial in the appropriate media here in Europe. Thanks to the team at Realise we are well on our way ..."