The fourth event in the ‘Five Steps to Successful Events’ series will focus on how to bring your event alive from concept to delivery, bringing together learnings from previous clic+ lectures. Facilitated by David Preston, CEO of the UK’s first event management and assistant apprenticeship programme REALISE, the seminar will consist of a panel of leading individuals from across the industry, who will debate key topics currently defining the world of events. Delegates will also hear from the Club’s chosen charity Blue Smile and get the chance to support their new campaign.
- How to connect your audience to your sponsors
- realise response to Covid19
- The MICE Sector Gets Its Own Dating Site
- The old adage used to be ‘treat people they way you want to be treated.’ No, we need to recognise it’s actually ‘treat people the way they want to be treated.’
- Event Apprentices – why we chose an apprenticeship – C&IT magazine interview